- 2 packages of tea biscuits of your choice ( ex: Maria)
- 1 pack (300g) of plain halva
- 200g of butter
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- Nut of choice (Ex: peanut, almond, walnut)
- 100g of dark chocolate
- Coconut for decoration
- Coarsely chop the nuts and finely chop the biscuits and mix in the halva.
- Mix these three ingredients with a wooden spoon with the melted butter, cocoa powder, and melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll into bite size balls and coat with the coconut.
- Place in small muffin cups for presentation.