Yields 18 cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup quick cooking oats
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325oF.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and then stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into the butter mixture and mix.
- Fold in the quick cooking oats, pecans, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto an ungreased baking sheet, ½ inch apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy.