- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Butter a bread loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the butter, white sugar and bananas until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and then stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Stir into the butter mixture and mix until combined but do not over-mix.
- Fold in the cinnamon walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into the bread loaf pan.
- Bake 40-50 minutes. Test by inserting a toothpick. It is ready when the toothpick comes out clean.